ELEKS Software Architecture Office is looking for a Technical Lead/ Application Architect in Poland and Croatia.
Our client is a prominent global professional reinsurance company headquartered in the United States. As one of the world’s largest insurance brokers, they offer a comprehensive range of risk, retirement, and health solutions. ELEKS has had the privilege of collaborating with this client since 2009.
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in a technical leadership role
- Proficiency in .NET, experience or a solid understanding of frontend
- At least 2 years of experience with Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with the methodology of reusable components and/or modularity as architecture approaches
- Prior experience in working on complex technical solutions
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Initiative and pro-active position
- Strong focus on achieving results.
- Sense of responsibility and the ability to work in a structured manner
- High level of attention to business needs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with a team driving it
- Lead team and drive changes in new and existing solutions. Prepare and implement a roadmap for brown and green fields as a platform based on a components approach.
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the stakeholders
- Define a software architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, quality attributes
- Reengineer, document, review and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis.
- Define implementation road maps, technical backlogs and manage technical debt on projects
- Drive the project bootstrap cooperating with the development team and passing the knowledge and architectural vision to them.
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, participating in the creation of the PoC and prototypes and collaborating with the development teams.
- Participate full-time or part-time in the project leadership and development activities.
- Choose among the technologies, reference architectures, and patterns and evaluate the candidate solutions based on the objective drivers, constraints, and criteria.
- Participate in technical marketing of the company, represent the company’s architectural excellence including article publishing, participation in events, and presenting to the customers.
- Participate in the methodology and competence development within SAO.
- Travel onsite to perform the client consulting services
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.