ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a System Business Analyst in Poland.
Our customer is a technological company, providing care management services, tracking users’ health, and giving their customers an opportunity to live healthier lives in their homes.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis
- Background in healthcare domain will be a plus
- Experience on midsize or large projects (10+ people)
- Understanding of the ERP system implementation process
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in conducting the requirements elicitation sessions, familiar with different requirements elicitation techniques
- Strong business requirements building and management skills
- Capability to choose the optimal requirements organization and modelling technique
- Ability to see the big picture, plan the work approach properly, and move forward with small steps
- Ability to work independently, organize proper stakeholder management, and own BA processes workflow
- Ability to adapt to project changes during the project flow
- Experience in process description, familiarity with BPMN notation and different process description tools
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into effective solutions
- Elicit requirements using different BA techniques (interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis, etc.)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs
- Document, analyze, and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- Proactively identify improvements that would increase efficiency or productivity in work effort, processes, or application features
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Plan and Coordinate the BA team at the project
- Conduct BA team coaching and mentoring (subordinate RAs and BAs, QAs, etc.)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of business analysis practices, as well as other procedures
- Develop requirements and other project documentation templates
- Conduct requirements audit
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.