ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Strong Middle Test Engineer in all our offices or remote.
Software data science company from Germany, engaged in analysis for flight security.
The Project is aiming to overcome existing aircraft surveillance limitations, by providing all the necessary information to spectators.
- 2+ years of experience as QA engineer
- Understanding of the full development life cycle
- Experience in writing test documentation
- Ability to work with complex business logic
- Cross browser testing experience
- Web application testing
- Agile experience
- API testing (experience with Postman or similar tools)
- Hands-on experience with JIRA
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Great analytical skills, attention to details
- API testing
- Functional and integration testing
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.