ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Solution Architect in all our locations and remote.
Our customer is a British innovative energy company that operates a portfolio of renewable biomass and hydro assets to provide renewable and low-carbon generation and system support services.
Technologies: Solution based on .NET technology stack and React with Typescript. Hosting covered by AWS public cloud (check with team).
- 8+ years of experience in IT
- 5+ years of experience with .Net and AWS
- Experience as Tech Lead or Application Architect
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Elicit business and technical requirements from the business clients
- Define a solution architecture guided by the architectural drivers such as business and functional requirements, constraints, quality attributes
- Provide ball-park development effort estimates based on the standard estimation methodologies
- Reengineer, document, review and analyze solution architectures using trade-off analysis methodology and other qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis
- Support the Engagement team in pre-sales providing the technical expertise, architecture vision, and estimates
- Define implementation road maps and technical backlogs
- Drive the project bootstrap cooperating with the development team and passing the knowledge and architectural vision to them
- Support long-term projects from the architectural perspective making and reviewing design decisions, documenting the architecture, communicating with the client’s technical peers, participating in creation of the PoC and prototypes and collaborating with the development teams
- Participate full-time or part-time in the project leadership and development activities
- Choose among the technologies, reference architectures, and patterns and evaluate the candidate solutions based on the objective drivers, constraints, and criteria
- Participate in technical marketing of the company, represent the company’s architectural excellence including article publishing, participation in events, presenting to the customers
- Participate in the methodology and competence development within SAO
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.