ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Argentina.
Our customer is a well-known financial advisor’s company from the USA.
Their platform allows brokers to organize the full working process with their clients: synchronize with the exchange according to the data, create reports etc.
- 4+ years of software product management-business analyst experience
- Experience in an AGILE working environment
- Experience working with financial systems or products preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business/Marketing Degree with Computer Science minor, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced level of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with working on Azure Cloud migrations a plus
- Self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership with a track record in delivering major technology projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as a contributing member in a high-performing and focused team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage tight deadlines, and thrive in a flexible, fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and locations
- Strong communication and writing skills that lead to clear, concise, and unambiguous technical and non-technical documentation
- Lead and product execution for 1-2 agile scrum teams
- Manage high complexity and Infrastructure projects including Cloud migrations for various sectors by working across multiple technology teams, business units and stakeholders to ensure technology projects are delivered successfully to meet strategic goals
- Partner with cloud tech managers and architects in leading development of cloud capabilities and products
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs, problems, and align them on priorities
- Create and prioritize stories in the product backlogs
- Collaborate with Scrum Master and team to facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement, and retrospectives
- Review and accept stories and make on-the-spot decisions regarding scope and requirements
- Work in partnership with the team to ensure that optimum value is obtained through technology and through an advanced understanding of the business
- Manage clear expectations by establishing clear timelines, milestones, and providing transparency on risks, dependencies, and issues through status reporting
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.