ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for Senior UX Designer in our Lviv and Kyiv Offices.
Establishes and executes design activities on projects with high level of uncertainty of any size. Coordinates activities of Middle and Junior experience designers. Main focus of work: develops the process for tackling a problem, actively collaborates with cross-functional peers.
- Lead, guide and monitor design processes and approach for solving the problem, and leading others toward that solution in cross-functional meetings.
- Contributes to the modeling of solution backlog.
- Prepare and conduct presentations of UX deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams).
- Conducting user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and deriving meaningful insights through analysis.
- Structuring content, developing taxonomies, crafting navigation, and formulating other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable.
- Producing structural design of a software interface, supporting a user’s ow through a system and ability to successfully interact.
- Applying the knowledge of Color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality.
- Quickly simulating proposed designs in order to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Design
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator/Sketch, Axure (or other interactive prototyping tool), AfterEffects
- A systems-level understanding of all the solution parts (technical systems, frontline employees, touchpoints, etc ) that go into delivering a service, coordinated to support customer journeys.
- Deep understanding of core design fundamentals (colourtheory, grid systems, typography, composition, motionandinteractivity)
- Deep understanding of Design Thinking approach and mindsets
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of software developmentlife cycleand software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and human interface design activities and the stages of activity that constitute them
- Knowledge of facilitation methods
- Understanding of Service design
- Strong understanding of relevant technologies for desktop and mobile and interest in emerging technologies such as AR/VR and IoT
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to lead multiple projects in fast-paced team environment
- Able to setup and drive user testing sessions, uses qualitative and quantitive methods to identify design flaws, organizes results in a clear form, makes conclusions.
- Able to research user behavior, define goals and needs, make conclusions. Knows qualitative and quantitative methods
- Knows user modelling techniques
- Knows and uses platforms guidelines and patterns (web, mobile, desktop)
- Knows how, when and why to build low or hi-fidelity prototypes. Has experience with an array of tools for each case
- Upper-Intermediate+ English
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
- Analytical mind
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Frequent activities abroad with clients
- Possibility to work from the British (London) or German (Berlin) Eleks offices
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to work remotely or from home
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams