ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Senior Test Engineer in all our locations.
We are developing the project from scratch for an American real estate agency that helps the clients sell their home.
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience as Test Engineer
- Experience with web and mobile application testing
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Create, validate, update test documentation (test cases, test plan, etc).
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to general project quality assurance process
- Analyse/improve/establish test process on a project
- Analyse coverage for project test basis
- Define relevant metrics for project
- Define, prioritize and estimate needed Test Efforts
- Define defect and test-case handling process
- Define appropriate test-ware/environment for a project
- Teach and mentor other test engineers
- Measure performance of components and systems (if applicable)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.