ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Senior Test Automation Engineer in our Lviv Office
ELEKS maintains successful partnership with a time & cost management software company offering a broad range of services and solutions for law firms. During the time of our cooperation, we provided scalable, reliable time tracking and cost recovery software.
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Provide automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to automation process control definition and improvement
- Provide new automation tools or approaches investigation and implementation
- Provide test documentation creation
- Communicate with a customer
- 3+ year of working experience in test automation using C#
- Experience in designing and executing automation, load, performance/scalability testing using Visual Studio, JMeter, etc.
- Understanding of application lifecycle management tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT
- Intermediate Strong or higher level of English
Will be plus
- Experience in Ranorex library usage in VS
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.