ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior React Developer in all our locations and remote.
Our client is the global engineering company, that enables inventors, engineers, productions designers to Make Anything. They have a diverse set of market-leading products for 3D design, visualisation, creation of virtual worlds, as well as designing real, physical objects from detailed precision engineering to skyscrapers. This software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists.
Eleks offers you’re the opportunity to be part of this exciting development, working with the US-based engineering team and the Eleks colleagues bases in Lviv and Ivano-Frankivsk. The client’s immediate ambition is to improve the advanced screen capture product, add the capabilities of sharing the creations with the colleagues, and improve overall usability. You will be the first person to start this exciting new stream of cooperation with our valued client who has been with Eleks for more than 10 years and keeps expanding.
So what are you waiting for?
- At least 6 months of experience with React
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Participate in the design and implementation of well-architected and scalable service web architectures through the evaluation, integration and deployment of open source and commercial components
- Design, code, test, debug and document new and existing functional components to ensure that software meets business, quality and operational needs
- Build high quality code following unit testing and test driven development
- Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems
- Drive and participate in code and document reviews, providing mentoring where it makes sense
- Collaborate with peer organizations and support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance
- Interpret and translate business needs to technical requirements and accurate estimates
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved
- Work with team to troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Apply deep technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems
- Focus on scalability, security and availability of all applications and processes
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software
- Contribute to risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
- Contribute to technical roadmap and technical debt elimination, balancing time, resource, and quality constraints to achieve business and strategic goals and requirements
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.