ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior R&D Engineer (Hyperledger).
- 5+ years of overall experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience with Hyperledger framework
- Be proficient in Cryptography standards, algorithms, and practices.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures
- Experience in design Relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of the core Blockchain fundamentals and principles
- Understanding of the different Blockchain Platforms and their benefits for the business use case
- Be proficient in Smart Contract (Chaincode) development and understand what part of the business logic is important to be programmed with smart-contracts
- Understanding core principles of the Web 3.0
- Have experience in one of the business domains (Finance, Oil & Gas, Logistic & Supply Chain, Retail, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Travel)
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS/Azure/Google)
- Good communication and social skills
- Creative thinking and problem-solving mindset
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of Englishing
- Design an architecture approach for application with Hyperledger, based on business requirements
- Create blockchain network and setting up Consortium
- Adding new peers and organizations to the network
- Setting up and configuring Certificate Authority, Orderer, Channels
- Write, test, and deploy secure Chaincode
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.