ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for a Senior/Middle Customer Support Engineer L2.
Our customer is a technology software and consulting company. Customer services are used by some of the largest insurance companies worldwide, which benefit from the market disruption ground-breaking capabilities it gives them. Customer headquarters is in the City of London, with offices in Paris, Brussels, and the USA. The project is a technology platform that helps non-life and life insurers across their modelling platforms, including capital, pricing, reserving, life cashflow modeling, economic evaluation, risk and data cleaning.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Azure
- Database administration – SQL
- Windows system administration
- Experience with Git
- Experience with network diagnostics
- Experience with support of already existing software systems
- Experience in communications with a customer or support work
- Upper-Intermediate English (written and spoken)
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in a team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dealing with registered and escalated complex tickets
- Gather all required information from a customer to start the issue investigation
- Investigate and reproduce customer issues.
- Work with other teams to diagnose/resolve platform issues and carry out maintenance
- Prepare different steps/solutions how to fix the issue
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the highest satisfaction of all
- Proactively install, configure, and monitor various IT systems
- Document all resolutions through the support desk system, produce and maintain the documentation and templates on IT processes
- Conduct knowledge sharing for junior staff
- Provide assistance for co-workers when they need to resolve issues
- Provide daily maintenance: backup and restore, new version deployment and rollback, periodic system cleanup, OS and components upgrade, security patching, etc.
- Take ownership to resolve customer requests in accordance with SLAs and incident management protocols
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with one of Python, C# (reading/writing code)
- Azure certificates
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.