ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Java Developer in all our locations and remote.
The customer is a Spanish product company that has developed an online voting app. The solution has already been implemented in Europe and the United States. The ELEKS team will launch a project of an implementation app at Ukrainian universities. The main task will be integration with digital documents. The team on the side of ELEKS will actively work with the team of developers from Spain and the development team of the digital documents app.
- 7+ years of experience in software development using Java 8+
- Springboot 2.x
- Spring Framework (IoC, MVC, Security, Data)
- Oracle DB
- English – Upper-Intermediate level
- Hands-on experience working in Agile software delivery teams
- Problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics; examine the required software characteristics etc.
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Determine software product compliance with the technical requirements