ELEKS is looking for Senior Graphic Designer in our Lviv Office
- Cooperate with PR and Marketing teams in order to create high quality marketing materials for digital and print including events branding, brochures, presentations, infographics, packaging etc.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing team on digital marketing campaigns and corporate website assets including interactive media, banners, icons, infographics, emails, animation, basic video editing etc.
- Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Maintain the highest standards of typographical treatment, image selection, choice of color palette, form factors and interface of printed assets or digital solution.
- Creatively translate data sets into an easily understandable and visual end product.
- Prepare files, spec sheets or design requirement documents for printer or developer.
- Create images and designs by using traditional hard skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques.
- Monitor industry trends to ensure creative strategy remains leading edge.
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design
- Expert skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- An excellent portfolio of design works
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within online and offline digital constraints
- A strong knowledge of color separations, prepress, and different types of production proofs, paper and the latest digital related technologies.
- Experience in delivering business development presentations in PowerPoint
- Effective communication skills
- Intermediate English
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.