ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Senior Full-stack Developer in all our locations and remote.
Our client specializes in the fields of cybersecurity, intelligence, operations, and training. It offers its services and consultations to both the public and private sectors.
Next-Generation Firewall provides organizations with application control, intrusion prevention, and advanced visibility across the network. The firewall is designed as a firmware image based on a custom modified version of Linux so that it can be delivered to appliances as a single file and installed to the bare hardware. The product is currently in the production stage and new features are to be developed as the product grows. Also, the team will work on supporting the product and its new customers. The smart team engagement model is selected for extending the Firewall functionality & supporting the product.
Stack: Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, Celery, Redis, Rabbitmq, MongoDB, Docker, React.
- At least 5 years developing web-based software using modern technologies
- 4+ years of development experience with Python 3.7+
- Solid experience working with PostgreSQL
- Experience with SQLAlchemy
- Experience with Flask
- Confident Linux user or administration
- Understanding and following TDD
- Deep understanding of Docker
- Outstanding communication skills
- Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Intermediate understanding of network protocols (IP,TCP/UDP, HTTP(s))
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Develop the management component of Next-Generation Firewall
- Design and implement API for the web management interface
- Participate in functionality designing and architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics; examine the required software characteristics etc
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Determine software product compliance with the technical requirements
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.