ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for a Senior Full-Stack (.NET+ExtJS) Software Developer in Argentina.
Our customer is a leading global professional services firm providing various risk, retirement, and health solutions.
We are going to improve the UX of a comprehensive platform enabling underwriters to access various functionalities.
With this system, underwriters can view placements from any broker globally, download relevant documents and data, and upload necessary documents to share with broker teams.
- 4+ years of experience with .NET
- Experience with Ext.js, Entity Framework
- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI, ADO.NET
- Experience with WCF
- Experience with MS SQL
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post-refactoring and optimization result in the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics; examine the required software characteristics, etc.
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Determine software product compliance with the technical requirements
- Collect and analyze results of software tests. Deliver correct interpretation of diagnostic data; analyze the significance of the obtained software characteristics; can document test results. Assess software product availability
- Develop, document, and edit programming interfaces, software modules, and components assembling procedures, software deployment, and update procedures as well as data migration and transformation (conversion) procedures
- Assemble software modules and components into software products; connect software products to the external environment. Test availability of software product versions
- Analyze variants of software requirements implementation; evaluate their time consumption and workload. Conduct assessment and justification of the solutions recommended for software requirements implementation
- Approve technical requirements for software with stakeholders. Evaluate and justify terms of task completion. Assign tasks to developers, and monitor task implementation. Provide training on the project
- Have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate in conducting internal staff testing (“matrix”), organization of lectures, seminars, developers’ talks, knowledge-sharing sessions, and other forms of training for developers
- Participate in conducting external training (Academies) for students and staff from regional offices etc.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.