ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Senior Experience Designer in Poland, Croatia and Estonia.
- Proven UX experience of 5+ years
- Experience with different design phases, pre-sales activities and discoveries
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator/Sketch, Axure (or other interactive prototyping tool), AfterEffects
- Deep understanding of core design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, typography, composition, motion and interactivity)
- Deep understanding of Design Thinking approach and mindsets
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle and software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and human interface design activities and the stages of activity that constitute them
- Knowledge of facilitation methods
- Understanding of Service design
- Create detailed user personas to represent various user segments and their goals
- Develop clear and organized information architectures and site maps to structure content effectively
- Create wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes to visualize and iterate on design concepts
- Develop interactive prototypes and high-fidelity mockups for user testing and stakeholder review
- Plan and conduct usability testing sessions to gather feedback and make data-driven design decisions
- Create user journey maps to illustrate the end-to-end user experience and identify pain points
- Design intuitive and user-friendly interactions that guide users through digital interfaces
- Develop visually appealing user interfaces consistent with brand guidelines, including layouts, typography, color schemes etc.
- Establish and maintain design systems to ensure consistency across all digital products
- Communicate the product’s vision and designs to stakeholders and clients
- Approach design challenges with creativity and problem-solving skills to deliver innovative solutions
- Create design documentation, such as design briefs, style guides, and design specifications
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.