ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Senior Experience Designer in Poland, Croatia, and Ukraine.
Our client is a German organization dedicated to supporting biotechnological scientists and engineers worldwide in the development and production of pharmaceuticals.
Sscada application that enables to gather and analyze the data for all upstream and downstream processes, helps in bioprocess data management and automation.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Design
- Strong skills in prototyping (for designers), user interviews, in-field studies, any types of qualitative and quantitative research, including usability tests, etc
- Good cooperation skills with BA
- Advanced level of English
- Lead, guide, and monitor design processes and approaches for solving the problem, and leading others toward that solution in cross-functional meetings
- Contributes to the modeling of solution backlog
- Prepare and conduct presentations of UX deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams)
- Conducting user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and deriving meaningful insights through analysis
- Structuring content, developing taxonomies, crafting navigation, and formulating other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Producing structural design of a software interface, supporting a user’s flow through a system, and ability to successfully interact
- Applying the knowledge of Color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.