ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer in all our locations or remote.
The project is a platform for brokers, which helps to optimize processes for working with clients. Synchronize with the exchange, reports, organizing rallies.
- Strong experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience managing both Linux and Windows-based infrastructures
- Knowledge of IIS web server
- Experience with Azure infrastructure (Compute, storage, network)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Scripting: PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Propose and implement DevOps solutions from scratch
- Setup and configure environments from scratch
- Provide CI/CM systems integration and configuration
- Propose and implement deployment solutions
- Supervise the DevOps team if necessary
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and implement document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Conducting assessment and justification of the recommended solutions
- Communicate and approve technical requirements with stakeholders
- Evaluate and justify terms of task completion. Assign tasks to developers, monitor task implementation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.