ELEKS is looking for Product Implementation Analyst in our Lviv office.
Product Implementation Analyst communicates with stakeholders, provides deep analysis of incoming requests and ensure instructions on tasks done by development team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of manual testing
- Good knowledge of SQL (middle)
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- User stories and Acceptance criteria
- Understanding system functionality
- English: pre-intermediate or higher
- Bachelor degree or higher in fields of Computer Engineering, Economy, Accounting or so
- Communicate with Customers and Financial Dep representatives
- Analyze incoming requests
- Identify and prioritize critical issues, problems and root causes
- Prepare user stories and plan sprints
- Create comprehensive instructions and user manuals
- Provide information support about changes
- Participation in investigation
- Present complex analysis results in client meetings
- Able to deal with all product stakeholders (product, support, development an account management teams)
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.