ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer (Web, Mobile) in all our locations or remotely.
Our customer is a Logistics and Supply Chain company based in Germany. The company provides logistics services, supplier relations management, transport scheduling, time window management, contract and warehousing logistics, procurement, and other related services.
The scope of the project is to develop a mobile app and a customer portal.
- 1,5+ years of professional experience
- 1+ years of test design experience
- Experience with Web, Mobile testing
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of classic and agile, testing fundamentals (principles, methods, practices, levels, and types)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of test artifacts and their lifecycle (bug reports, test cases, etc.)
- Knowledge of test plan documentation standard (IEEE 829)
- Understanding of structure-based test design techniques (Statement, Decision, etc.)
- Understanding of risks throughout test process
- Understanding the basics of OOP, service-oriented software architecture
- Understanding the principles of software emulation and simulation
- English – Intermediate Strong
- Knowledge of German will be a plus
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results, and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.)
- Review, analyze and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artifacts
- Review test artifacts developed by others
- Communicate with other Team Members
- Report Test Progress to Stakeholders
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.