ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Engineer in our Lviv, Kyiv or Ivano-Frankivsk Office.
Company is located in Houston, TX and has a primary focus on supplying OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods) products and services to the oil and gas industry, which is heavily regulated. The company aims to develop an ERP system to cover warehousing, inventory, logistics, production, planning, quality, sales, purchasing, claims processes featuring BI/reporting according to the industry standards for ERP systems.
- At least 2+ years of professional experience with testing web sites
- SQL Basics
- Experience with testing project in big Agile teams
- Intermediate Strong level of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with testing API in Postman of any similar tool
- ISTQB Foundation
- Knowledge of any ERP, CRM or MRP system
- Implement and execute tests at all planned levels, log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use tests administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in test environment setup
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Contribute to test documentation creation/validation/update process (test cases, test plan, etc.)
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Communicate with other Team Members
- Report Test Progress to Stakeholders
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.