ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer (Python) in all our offices or remote.
Our focus lies on the automotive sector, where we use cloud-based, state-of-the-art technology to pursue our vision of making our streets a safer and more efficient place
Our project helps to give you the power to monitor, control, and optimize your driving experience on a whole new level with our car.
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in automating in Python
- Good understanding of test automation goals, areas of applicability, activities, deliverables
- Hands-on experience working in Agile software delivery teams
- Experience with Docker and PostMan
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- Experience or knowledge of JS
- Experience with Jenkins and pipeline overall
- Contract testing and Load testing knowledge
- Performance testing knowledge
- Maintain and extend the existing test case repository
- Automate tests of several APIs and corresponding services endpoints
- Verify API documentation (test the responses, schemas, etc.)
- Monitor the test results across several environments
- Report test results on a daily basis to the team using Slack and Phabricator
- Maintain PostMan collection of requests of the Backend team
- Contribute to test documentation creation
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.