ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer in our Lviv Office.
Customer is Denmark’s largest and most successful online supermarket with a wide array of discount and premium convenience products.
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare test cases for automation
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Participate in automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to test documentation creation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Experience with Java, Selenium/Selenium Grid + Apium
- Successful experience developing automated test suites which can be maintained through ongoing product release cycles
- Practical use and strong understanding of automation testware (continuous integration, version control, visualization, build automation tools etc.)
- Web-based, GUI, performance, and unit test automation tool familiarity (e.g. Selenium, TestNG)
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Problem solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Compensation and competitive Social package
- Challenging tasks and R&D activities
- Professional development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.