ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer who is ready to relocate to Dubai.
The system is used for internal communication and document exchange between structural units of the organization — across departments and different management levels.
- Experienced in Linux (Centos, Ubuntu) OS administration and troubleshooting
- Experienced in networking configuring and troubleshooting, TCP/IP packets, tcpdump
- Deep knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Experienced in Bash and Python scripting
- Java apps API calls, build tools, gradle usage
- Jenkins DSL pipelines, groovy scripts usage
- Monitoring Kubernetes cluster with Prometheus and Grafana
- EFK/ELK stack for logging dockerized applications
- Familiar with GitLab, Jira Core, FreeIPA Server, Open LDAP, Camunda/Zeebe
- Familiar with MongoDB clustering, replicasets, sharding
- Familiar with Redis, RabbitMQ, Nexus
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc.
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.