ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Python Developer in our Lviv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk, Kyiv offices or remotely.
Our customer is a world leader in the processing of agricultural products and the merchandising of a diverse range of commodities. The company makes up about 10% of the world’s agricultural product trade flows, and it is the world’s largest cotton and rice trader.
- 2-3 years of working experience in software development using Python
- Good knowledge of SQL
- At least Intermediate Strong level of English
WILL BE A PLUS
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.