ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Java Developer (automotive project) in all our locations and remote.
Our client is the biggest automotive partner of well-known German premium car brands.
Technologies used: Java EE, Openshift, REST, PostgreSQL, Junit, Maven.
- 2+ years of experience with Enterprise Java
- Software design and architectures
- Design patterns, conceptual design, and tools (e.g. UML, BPMN, EPK)
- Software analysis (e.g. VisualVM)
- Client-Server technologies and protocols (RMI, IIOP, SOAP, JMS, REST)
- Relational database systems (PostgreSQL)
- Development processes and tools (GIT)
- Build processes (e.g. scripting, Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Tycho)
- Software quality assurance (e.g. Sonar)
- Software testing (e.g. JUnit, RestAssured)
- Experience in automotive domain
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices
- Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units
- Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics; examine the required software characteristics etc
- Reproduce defects logged in the defect database, establish their causes, and modify code to eliminate defects
- Determine software product compliance with the technical requirements
- Communication with a customer
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,800+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.