ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Middle Java Developer in our Lviv Office.
The customer is one of the largest financial institutions in the US.
We have been cooperating with them for a long time on many projects. Basically, these financial systems are related to investment banking.
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases
- New functionality design
- Estimating tasks
- Write program code according to the defined application architecture
- Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices
- Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules
- Communication with customer
- 3+ years of experience in development with Java/J2EE Technologies
- Coding and troubleshooting experience on Web Services and RESTful API
- Extensive hands-on knowledge of XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON
- Strong SQL skills (Oracle, MSSQL dialects)
- Knowledge or use of an IDE, such as Eclipse or IDEA
- Knowledge of Scrum and XP methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn and pick up new skills
- Ability to perform with minimal management supervision
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge in Finance and Data Warehousing is a big plus.
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Project from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.