ELEKS Information Development Office announces a vacancy opening for a Middle Information Developer in our Lviv/Kyiv location
Our customer is one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Switzerland. The aim of the project is to gather knowledge from the current Customer’s development team and organize it into a functioning knowledge base for the new technical team.
- Facilitate and drive knowledge transfer sessions with technical teams.
- Create detailed technical documentation aimed at further usage by technical teams.
- Structure knowledge in the form of a Knowledge Base, create information to be clear, succinct, searchable, and findable.
- Interview subject matter experts to obtain maximum details.
- Closely collaborate with ELEKS experts to identify, clarify, and document knowledge gaps.
- Closely collaborate with ELEKS InfoDev team on the project to align and provide consistent information.
- Communicate the status of documentation tasks in progress to ensure timely delivery.
- Take part in coaching and mentoring of the junior staff.
- Understanding the software documentation specifics
- Deep knowledge of software terminology
- Understanding of the main principles of single sourcing
- Good knowledge of HTML, XML, and CSS
- English – Advanced and higher
- Experience creating documentation in SharePoint would be a plus
- Experience in documenting business processes, infrastructure, technical side of systems would be a plus
- Master Degree in Applied Linguistics, Philology, IT, or a Technical Writing/Technical Communication Certificate
- 1.5+ years of experience in Information Development/ Technnical Writing/ Technical Communication
What will you get with ELEKS
- Competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,400+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, UX/UI, R&D, technology consulting and dedicated teams.