ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer in all our locations
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards, and services
- 3 years of experience in Azure cloud solutions, Azure AD, MS Security solutions, and virtual data center
- 3 years of experience as a System Engineer in the production environment.
- 3 years of experience in system administration of Linux and Windows environments.
- 3 years of experience with a high-level scripting language, PowerShell preferably.
- At least 1-year experience with Docker\\Docker Compose, working experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands-on experience with monitoring
- Working experience with CI\\CD (Jenkins\\Azure DevOps, etc.) and source control tools
- Good understanding of networking
- Willing to work off-hours
- Attention to client
- Sense of responsibility
- Self-improvement potential, ability to quickly learn new technology
- Problem-solving skills
- Working in team
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Dedication and attitude towards success
- Drive excellent, consistent customer service via operations.
- Ensure the proper management, maintenance, and provisioning of all environments.
- Establishing production, customer-related environment, deploying Company’s products, and configuring interfaces with customers’ infra
- Responsible for the proper monitoring and alerting of all environments
- Provide technical expertise and consulting to various delivery teams responsible for refactoring and moving applications into the Cloud
- Provide operational expertise and design oversight for any required infra-automated tooling necessary to fully leverage the capabilities of cloud platforms (e.g. environment provisioning, automated build and deployment, monitoring, metering, management and administration, etc.)
- Defines, documents, and implements the cloud solution architecture as needed
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.