ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Middle DevOps Engineer in all our locations
The customer (US-based) is one of the largest providers of software products in architecture, engineering and entertainment industries.
The project is aimed at internal customer’s stakeholders, fosters transparency and enables data-driven decision making by gathering data and metrics from various data sources, processing data and visualizing them through power BI on different dashboards.
- Knowledge of AWS, Terraform, CloudFormation, and Docker
- Familiar with Jenkins
- Some experience or knowledge of Apache Airflow, JupiterHub
- Familiar with python, bash scripting
- Great communication skills and proven ability to work as part of a team (direct daily communication with client’s team)
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.