ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for a Middle Developer/Support (L3) in all our locations or remotely.
The project is related to the support of several clients from different fields: finance, media, etc.
- 3+ years experience
- Mandatory Middle experience in Clojure(Lisp)+React
- Experience in building RESTful APIs
- Ability to provide changes to the existing code and provide new functionality to the existing solutions
- Database development (SQL)
- Expert level troubleshooting capability to aggressively drive service and chronic related issues toward a quick but quality resolution
- English Upper-Intermediate
WILL BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of ITIL frameworks or previous experience in support
- Any other programming language
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers
- Modify existing code and verify its functioning. Analyze code compliance with readability and performance standards
- Approve technical decisions and communicate with stakeholders and other developers
- Analyze variants of software requirements implementation; evaluate their time-consumption and workload
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.