ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for Middle Customer Support Engineer (L2) in all our locations or remotely.
The client is a security services company, whose mission is to manage cyber risk for enterprise organizations by providing pioneering next-generation services and technologies that adapt to the evolving threat landscape with cost-effective prediction and detection, and accelerated response and recovery.
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture best practices, standards, and services
- Experience in Azure cloud solutions, Azure AD, MS Security solutions, and virtual data center
- Experience as a System Engineer in a production environment
- Experience in system administration of Linux and Windows environments
- Experience of experience with a high-level scripting language, PowerShell preferably
- Experience with Docker\\Docker Compose, working experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Hands-on experience with monitoring
- Working experience with CI\\CD
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration, and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Provide deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update, etc
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Estimate and define task completion terms independently
- Evaluate and coordinate task deadlines with Technical Leader or Project Manager
- May have valid competence-related certifications
- Participate, both as a trainer or a trainee, in various learning programs outside the major project
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.