ELEKS Quality Assurance Office is looking for a Middle Automation Test Engineer (Python) in all our offices and remote.
The client is based in Belgium. The main product of the company is a Computer vision system used in industrial enterprises in order to increase efficiency and production through Machine Learning methods in combination with automated equipment.
- 3+ years of experience as Automation Test Engineer
- Strong hands-on experience in programming/scripting languages such as Python.
- Good knowledge of the below technologies is beneficial: Cypress, Jenkins, Kubernetes
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in framework development from scratch, stress testing, performance testing, load testing
- Review, analyse and assess project requirements and specifications as well as product functionality to convert them into quality control process artefacts
- Prepare and acquire test data
- Develop, execute, refactor and optimize automation scripts
- Log and evaluate results and document deviations from the expected results
- Use automation scripts administration, monitoring, and management tools
- Provide automation test environment setup
- Review test artefacts developed by others
- Contribute to automation process control definition and improvement
- Provide new automation tools or approaches investigation and implementation
- Provide test documentation creation
- Communicate with a customer
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.