ELEKS Information Development Office is looking for Lead/Senior Information Developer with ambition for Competency Management in all our locations.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Development/Technical Writing/Technical Communication
- Advanced or Proficiency level of English
- Extensive experience with producing various deliverables: user manuals, help systems, technical/operations manuals, API documentation, knowledge bases, video tutorials, infographics, etc.
- Extensive experience with professional tools like MadCap Flare/ATCS, Camtasia/Storyline
- Experience starting documentation projects from scratch and leading people
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Initiative and proactivity
- Experience mentoring staff
- Certificate in the professional area would be a plus
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Create content following the world-known guidelines of style (Microsoft, Apple, Google, Chicago, IEEE, etc.)
- Estimate information development efforts for either small tasks or complex big projects
- Write and edit various documentation types (articles, graphics, videos, presentations) at a high proficiency level
- Implement and support single-sourcing, structured authoring, and minimalistic writing at a high proficiency level
- Conduct customer interviews, workshops, and apply other techniques for information gathering and elaborating on the information development approach
- Develop documentation architecture and apply content strategy on the projects
- Lead a team of Information Developers and organize task execution and team interaction in an efficient way
- Build effective documentation processes using different technical communication methodologies
- Participate on presales and propose the best fitting documentation solutions to potential customers
- Organize and perform internal coaching and mentoring of staff
- Conduct internal staff testing (“knowledge assessment”), perform competency analysis and organize lectures, seminars, IDO talks, experience sharing sessions, and other forms of trainings for Information Developers
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.