ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Junior Strong / Middle Experience Designer in our all offices.
The customer is one of the largest financial institutions in the United States).
The main goal of the project is to aggregate huge amounts of data on securities prices in a very short time.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product design
- Experience working in Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Axure (or another interactive prototyping tool), AfterEffects
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in data visualization (need to understand how to work with data sets), analytical dashboards
- Experience with BI tools, visualization frameworks (will be a plus)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong attention to details
- Proactivity and flexibility
- Prepare and conduct presentations of Experience design deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams)
- Conduct user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and derive meaningful insights through analysis
- Structure content, develop taxonomies, craft navigation, and formulate other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Produce the structural design of a software interface, support a user’s flow and ability to successfully interact with a system
- Apply the knowledge of color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable but appropriately exhibits personality
- Quickly prototype proposed designs in order to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.