ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior Oracle Database Developer in all our locations and remotely.
Our project is a bank application for the processing of invoices from the USA.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in development with Oracle Database and MS SQL Server
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of PL/SQL or Transact-SQL
- Knowledge of relational DBMS architecture
- Experience in database schema design
- Knowledge of database performance tuning
- Team player and quick learner
- Responsible attitude to assigned tasks
- Intermediate level of English
- Linux shell or Windows batch scripting knowledge
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of XML
- Creating /modification of procedures, functions, and indexes
- Сreating Sub-Queries and Joins for complex queries involving multiple tables and Exception Handlers
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.