ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior iOS Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
The project is a set of software applications, infrastructure, and hardware resale in the domain of Convenience Store Supply and Logistics/Products Wholesale. Our products simplify the workflows of the distribution business and give business flexibility and mobility. iOS solutions are designed for ordering a variety of products. The client’s business operates in the United States and Canada.
- 1+ year of commercial apps development
- Swift knowledge is a must
- Objective-C at least basic understanding
- Experience with auto layout
- A good concept of SOLID, and OOP
- Experience in using GIT version control system
- Responsibility and willingness to learn new stuff
- Collaboration with a team to design and ship new features
- Creating pixel-perfect design and highly maintainable, well-organized code
- Estimating new features development
- Covering code with unit tests
Advantages of the project
- You will work in a pretty safe environment where you can grow as a developer with enough time to learn new things, improve current solutions, etc
- We use code reviews and unit testing for keeping the great quality of our code, so you will get experience in writing unit tests and all your code will be reviewed with detailed suggestions on how to improve it quality
- As a developer you can make an impact on the project, our customers are open to suggestions about improvements, and very often, the developer’s suggestions become new features
- On the project, we control all aspects of development and can choose what technologies, languages, or framework we can use, that’s why we always trying to keep the project up-to-date and use the latest technology
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.