ELEKS Information Development Office is looking for Junior Information Developer (German, English) in Lviv, Kyiv, Ivano-Frankivsk, or Ternopil office.
At ELEKS, an Information Developer (also known as Technical Communicator or Technical Writer) is a professional who helps bridge the gap between complex technology and users, no matter what their experience with software is. As an integral part of the development team, you will plan, organize, develop, and maintain all aspects of the content in the type and form that best suits the needs of the target audience, thus, ensuring the overall quality and usability of the solution.
- Advanced + level of proficiency in German
- At least Upper-intermediate level of English
- 1 + year of relevant work experience
- Understanding of the software documentation specifics
- Understanding of the main principles of single sourcing
- Technical documentation development methodology (DDLC)
- Technical writing standards: Microsoft and Apple
- Basic knowledge of modern desktop publishing, help authoring, eLearning and training tools, as well as graphic editors
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic knowledge of SQL та/або HTML/CSS (JS HTML/CSS, JS) will be a plus
- Define and recognize client’s writing style under supervision of senior staff
- Understand the product requirements and identify the requirements for the publications to be developed under supervision of senior staff
- Assist in estimating documentation development effort and creating project plans.
Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Head of IDO
- Assist with interviewing subject matter experts to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
- Assist with organizing information and preparing documentation outline to best meet the needs of diverse product audiences
- Create documentation templates under supervision of senior staff
- Use publication terminology and write technical documentation that conforms to publication standards (Microsoft, Apple) under supervision of senior staff
- Assist in review of published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content
- Convert technical information into easily understood content through images, diagrams, presentations, and videos
- Follow a standardized process to edit and deliver software documentation
- Assist with validating deliverables for accuracy, readability, and usability
- Translate technical texts that require review and editing from senior staff
- Understand the basic rules of writing HTML code
- Communicate the status of documentation tasks in progress to ensure timely delivery
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.