ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior DevOps Engineer in our Lviv Office.
Our company maintains successful partnership with the leading global provider of technology solutions for the world’s financial markets.
During the decade of our cooperation, we completed a number of large-scale projects intending to develop a comprehensive enterprise system.
- Support existing CI/CM systems: maintenance, configuration and update
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Detect and fix issues on environments: network, servers, services, storage
- Develop and maintain deployment/delivery process
- Write and modify scripts to automate such processes as build, deployment, configuration update etc
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and maintain document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Agree task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader
- 1+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer (or 2+ year as System administrator)
- Cloud computing: Azure, VMware
- Configuration Management: Ansible, DSC
- Scripting: bash, python, powershell
- Good understanding of Linux and network administration, TCP/IP, CI/CD, Agile methodologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Monitoring: Nagios, Zabbix
- Microservices: Kubernetes, docker
What will you get with ELEKS:
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a global vendor of software solutions and software engineering services. The company established in 1991 and currently has over 900 employees. We have development centers in Ukraine and Poland and representative offices in the USA and UK. We work with a number of clients from the IT, Financial Services, Media, Entertainment, Local Government, Healthcare, Legal and other sectors.