ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer in all our locations or remote.
Our Client is a British mining company existing for more than 100 years on the market, which is the largest supplier of diamonds and platinum in the world.
- Commercial experience working with Azure
- Azure DevOps configuration
- Azure resource management, monitoring and diagnostics
- Azure Frontdoor, Application Gateway, Firewall, etc
- Experience working with Service Bus, Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Analysis Services, PowerBI
- Excellent communication skills
- At leaste Intemediate level of English
- Build relationships and foster cross boundary collaboration (local and global interactions)
- Support existing environments: local and at customer side
- Being able to set clear direction and priorities, and gain support from others
- Permanent communication and collaboration with teams in multiple locations
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.