ELEKS Software Engineering and Development Office is looking for Junior Database Developer (MSSQL) in our Lviv, Ternopil or Ivano-Frankivsk Offices
Our client is a company that provides information services regarding European gas market data
The solution is a non-regulated customer portal that provides its users with relevant European gas market data such as gas flows, use rates, and network balances, maintenance schedules, hub and transport prices, all in one convenient place
- Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation.
- Use standard algorithms in applicable cases.
- Write a program code according to the defined application architecture.
- Structure and format source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
- Track changes, compare source code in the defined version control system.
- Commit changes according to version control rules.
- Perform analysis, verification, and debugging of the software code at the level of application units.
- Detect defects, apply debugging methods and techniques, correctly interpret bug reports, as well as apply modern compilers, debuggers, and program code optimizers.
- Agree on task deadlines with Project Manager or Technical Leader.
- 6+ months of experience in software development
- Experience with MS SQL
- Intermediate level of English
- Knowledge of Azure will be a plus
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Business trips
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,500+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.