ELEKS Customer Support Office is looking for a Junior Customer Support Engineer (L1) in all our locations or remote.
Our client is Europe’s leading health, sport, and leisure group, with 116 clubs – 100 clubs in the UK (including 3 Harbour Clubs), a further 15 across the Republic of Ireland and mainland Europe, plus one club in Asia.
We have already developed several applications for these clients. We plan to create an application with which the club’s clients can easily book and manage the club’s services.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Should be able to work independently and remotely
- English upper-intermediate or higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to “get things done”
- Time-management skills
- Client orientation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to isolate and resolve issue
- Gather all required information from a customer to start an issue investigation
- Investigate, reproduce and document customer issues
- Provide steps/solutions on how to fix the issues
- Coordinate communication between IT teams and customers
- Administrate the mobile application via the admin panel
- Maintain documentation/knowledge base
- Prepare reports based on the number of requests, purchases, etc.
- Specialized Knowledge: understanding the basics of mobile applications and technology
- Ability to work with the tools like Jira, Outlook, Slack, Teams, Word, and Excel
Monday to Sunday 18:00-22:00 (This schedule will be shared between two engineers. Working days can be selected individually)