ELEKS Talent Management Office is looking for HR Manager in our all offices.
We are looking for a smart, team-oriented HR Manager who is able to handle issues and who has excellent organizational and communication skills. You will have to build a positive employee relations culture and work environment for the achievement of business goals by developing efficient Human Capital processes.
- 3+ years experience in an HRM
- Experience in resolving complex employee relations issues
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in the IT industry is a must
- Ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations and independently drive to solutions
- Strong customer service orientation
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills
- Additional courses and training in the field of organizational psychology, HR management, coaching, etc. will be a plus
- Organization and holding of the general adaptation of new specialists in the company
- Planning, organizing and monitoring specialists, according the defined procedures and deadlines
- Organizing and conducting outgoing interviews of specialists who are exempt from the company
- Timely and proper maintenance of HR records and HR processes database updating
- Informing, advising, and training all levels managers on matters related to the personnel management of the company
- Advising of specialists on matters relating to their professional development, solving nonstandard situations
- Creating and maintaining an effective cooperation with the heads of departments, PMs for the purpose of realization of the most effective performance of the company’s objectives and ensuring the interests of specialists
- Conducting regular meetings with heads of departments and resource manager in order to resolve current issues related to personnel (quantity, qualification, compensation, career advancement)
- Informing and consulting specialists about the features of social and remuneration policies of the company, etc.
- Monitoring of the team states and specialists states inside these teams to identify and prevent risks and their consequences (dismissal, professional burnout, conflicts, etc.)
- Informing company specialists about the changes, implementation of the new HR procedures, processes, etc.
- Performance of management assignments related to the main activities of HR manager, but not specified in this job profile
HR manager takes part in
- The development and improvement of HR processes and procedures
- Organization of corporate events/activities
- In determining the educational needs of company employees based on data from the monitoring results and competency
- Together with the team manager (PM) in organization and conducting Tim Buildings, according to the needs and the current team state
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.