ELEKS is looking for Foreign Language Teacher (English) in all our locations and remote. Only full-time position.
- 1+ year experience in teaching
- C1-C2 English level
- Teach ESP/general/Business /business communication/short–term/tailored courses to groups or teams of ELEKS employees based on their needs
- Develop on a regular basis training methodology improvements according to company’s business needs
- Apply a variety of teaching methods to maximize language training effectiveness
- Organize and monitor employees performance and attendance records within the whole course
- Develop extra materials for effective learning process
- Provide a variety of training forms (Skype lessons, one-to-one teaching) for the employees (on request)
- Prepare and set entry, mid-course, end-f course tests for students
- Conduct English placement tests and assess English level of new employees
- Participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions
- Provide occasional assistance with documents translations and proofreading for other departments
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.