ELEKS Sales team is looking for Business Development Manager in our Lviv, Kyiv, Ternopil, Ivano-Frankivsk office or remotely.
- 3+ years of related experience in the IT sector or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- 1+year experience in developing hunting B2B sales strategies
- 1+year experience in appointing and conducting a face-to-face meeting with new c-level customers
- Demonstrate abilities to generate outbound leads/prospects from own business contacts network
- Demonstrate abilities to uncover customer needs and stick with IT solutions/services
- Demonstrate abilities to qualify leads and prospects and convert to opportunities
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information
- Idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Understanding of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Miller Heiman sales methodologies knowledge is an additional advantage
- Understanding of software development methodologies and IT project management approaches
- English – Advanced. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Will be a plus
- University degree in Marketing or Business
- Miller Heiman sales methodologies certification
- Work with targeted Customer profiles and lists in order to verify their business needs, budget, time constraints, and authority.
- Create strategies of reaching each of the specific Customers, including approaches, ways of reaching, nurturing, etc depending on the specific Sales Propositions of the Company.
- Reach potential customers, and responds to inbound inquiries, including phone calls, social media, e-mails, and online personal meetings
- Provide Customer’s feedback (unitary and consolidated) to Marketing and Products and Services in order to ensure the adjustment of Sales packages
- RFI’s handling
- Track all the activities in the CRM, analyze and present the results
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive Social package
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 1,600+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.