ELEKS is looking for Accountant for Dr.ELEKS in Lviv.
Doctor ELEKS is a smart medical information system that allows healthcare organizations to deliver improved patient care at a lowered cost by automating and streamlining complex operating processes and clinical data management practices.
The mission of the product is to accelerate the quality and value of healthcare service delivery.
- 1+ year of experience as an accountant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of general taxation systems, including VAT and simplified taxation system
- Ability to work with 1C: Accounting 8 for Ukraine software
- Experience with electronic reporting systems such as Medok, Fredozvit, Vchasno, and electronic taxpayer cabinets
- Familiarity with client-banking systems
- Ability to use computer aids, communication, and telecommunication tools, and perform accounting and computation operations and analysis of the economic and financial activities using these tools
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Keep financial, material, manufacturing, business accounts, and balance sheets using different tools and systems, independently or under the supervision of the Chief Accountant
- Keep a record of means, funds, production, and materials; file expenditures on production or service delivery
- Approve accounts and accounting units, prepare test and initial versions of the financial statement calculation; make entries in the accounting registers for industrial, administrative, organizational, economic, and other costs for planned and current goals
- Submit to the consideration and approval test entries in the calculation documentation
- Calculate and prepare data and forms for payments to banks
- Maintain inventories, powers of attorney, bills, lists of commitments, securities, etc.
- Process payments for materials, utilities, and other services
- Cooperate with customs, tax authorities, trade and intermediary organizations, and other clients
- Calculates salary, and transfer means for services received and task performed; make payments to employees, citizens, and legal entities under established standards in accordance with the current economic legislation
- Perform other tasks given by the Chief Accountant
What will you get with ELEKS
- Сompetitive Social package
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.