ELEKS is looking for Account Manager.
We are looking for a candidate to maintain long-term partnerships for ELEKS through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
You are going to start building network with ELEKS’ sales and tech professionals across Europe and Nordics to get support for building offerings by connecting the right people and finding materials. You will work closely with our CBO, partnering with other Account Managers, Functional Experts, Delivery Managers and Delivery Teams to help customers achieve their goals.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role, with a background in consulting or engineering with sales
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with clients as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Domain: energy, working in electric utility companies experience will be a plus
- Broad knowledge of technology, business models, and trends across a wide spectrum of technical solution offerings for enterprises
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation and presentation skills
- English (spoken and written) – advanced level
- German (spoken and written) – at least upper-intermediate
- Being available for business trips if needed (up to 25% of the working time)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Cooperative, collaborative decision-making
- Ability to think on your feet
- Inspire, motivate others, and engage their commitment
- Extroverted, warm, enthusiastic, empathetic
- Stimulating communicator
- Collaborative approach
- Identify, qualify and approach new partners on the assigned markets within Europe
- Work in close collaboration with delivery teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives, thereby improving/maintaining customer satisfaction
- Support sales / pre-sales activities by acting as the lead to assess opportunities, create proposals and presentations, establish relationships with clients and prospective clients, and help to close / sign new deals
- Understanding clients’ industry, business, issues, goals and providing ideas, solutions and services to support their growth
- Monitor and control client’s satisfaction with provided services and keep it at high level according to the company standards
- Striving for maximum profitability within accounts
- Integrating with the client’s team to search for opportunities in the context of services provided by Company
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.