ELEKS Business Analysis Office is looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Mexico.
Our customer is among the top 5 health insurance companies in the US. The company serves more than 15 million members across five states and employs more than 20,000 people.
The customer is dedicated to expanding access to high-quality, cost-effective health care and equipping their members with information and tools so they can make the best health care decisions for themselves and their families. We are helping to achieve our customer’s goals by developing and supporting IT tools. Numerous applications and APIs both for internal and external use.
Teams are using agile methodologies like scrum, kanban, and XP. The majority follow TDD and pair programming. The typical team consists of 6-8 developers and a product manager who is responsible for the user stories and communication.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis
- Experience on midsize or large projects (10+ people)
- Understanding of the ERP system implementation process
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience in conducting the requirements elicitation sessions, familiar with different requirements elicitation techniques
- Strong business requirements building and management skills
- Capability to choose the optimal requirements organization and modelling technique
- Ability to see the big picture, plan the work approach properly, and move forward with small steps
- Ability to work independently, organize proper stakeholder management, and own BA processes workflow
- Ability to adapt to project changes during the project flow
- Experience in process description, familiarity with BPMN notation and different process description tools
- Competency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced level of English
- Define business needs and business change drivers
- Manage customer expectations and translate needs into effective solutions
- Elicit requirements using different BA techniques (interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis, etc.)
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from underlying needs
- Document, analyze, and prioritize detailed business requirements based on users and business needs
- Proactively identify improvements that would increase efficiency or productivity in work effort, processes, or application features
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Lead the team at the project
- Conduct BA team coaching and mentoring (subordinate RAs and BAs, QAs, etc.)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of business analysis practices, as well as other procedures
- Develop requirements and other project documentation templates
- Conduct requirements audit
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.