ELEKS DevOps Office is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer in Poland.
This system helps traders make better decisions by providing current and correct information. It validates trading decisions and ensures that operations are based on accurate data. It is an advanced tool that enhances decision-making in the financial markets.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- DevOps hands-on experience with AWS, Azure
- Experience with EC2
- Experience with TeamCity
- Experience with Jenkins
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge and experience with Kubernetes
- Upper-intermediate-level of English
- Propose and implement DevOps solutions from scratch
- Setup and configure environments from scratch
- Provide CI/CM systems integration and configuration
- Propose and implement deployment solutions
- Supervise DevOps team if necessary
- Help team with configuration and administration tasks
- Develop and implement document setup and configuration instructions, troubleshooting tips
- Conducting assessment and justification of the recommended solutions
- Communicate and approve technical requirements with stakeholders
- Evaluate and justify terms of task completion. Assign tasks to developers, and monitor task implementation.
- Provide training(s) on the project
- Have valid competence-related certifications
What will you get with ELEKS
- Above average compensation and competitive
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.