ELEKS Product Design Office is looking for a Middle User Experience Designer (Design + Front-End) in Poland, Croatia, Estonia.
Our client is engaged in the sourcing, trading, marketing and distribution of non-ferrous metals, ferroalloys, minerals and industrial raw materials. This company manages all parts of the supply chain from producer to consumer worldwide.
Now we are looking for an Experience Designer with a background in Front-end development to join our team.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product design
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure (or other interactive prototyping tool), After Effects
- Proven experience in delivering business development presentations on experience design offerings
- Experience working in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Axure (or other interactive prototyping tool)
- Deep understanding of core design fundamentals (colour theory, grid systems, typography, composition, motion and interactivity)
- Deep understanding of Design Thinking approach and mindsets
- Strong knowledge of design and prototyping tools
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and software development methodologies
- Knowledge of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) and human interface design activities and the stages of activity that constitute them
- Knowledge of principles of cognitive psychology
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience with SQL databases (relational database design, management, T-SQL)
- Experience with Messaging (Azure service bus)
- Knowledge of Azure native microservices architecture & Azure services (App services, key vault, app configuration, SignalR hub, data lake, etc.)
- Knowledge of Tools: MS Visual Studio, VS Code, Azure DevOps Figma
- Prepare and conduct presentations of Experience design deliverables for different audiences (internal and external stakeholders, clients, project teams).
- Conduct user research sessions (in-home, in-office, user testing, diary studies), and derive meaningful insights through analysis
- Structure content, develop taxonomies, craft navigation, and formulate other activities that make information accessible, usable, and understandable
- Produce structural design of a software interface, support a user’s flow and ability to successfully interact with a system
- Apply the knowledge of color, composition, typography, visual hierarchy, and brand expression that present the product or service in a way that not only is clear and approachable, but appropriately exhibits personality
- Quickly prototype proposed designs in order to better judge their user experience using tools like After Effects, Axure, Invision, etc.
What will you get with ELEKS
- Close cooperation with a customer
- Challenging tasks
- Competence development
- Team of professionals
- Dynamic environment with a low level of bureaucracy
ELEKS is a custom software development company. We deliver value to our clients, thanks to our expertise and experience gained from working as a software innovation partner since 1991.
Our 2000+ professionals located in the Delivery Centers across Eastern Europe and sales offices in Europe and North America, provide our clients with a full range of software engineering services. These include product development, QA, R&D, design, technology consulting and dedicated teams.